- This event has passed.
December 12, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - December 13, 2015 @ 4:00 pm
Where Carmel meets Spitalfields
Brand new: accessories, spa treatments, live music, children’s fun zone, careers advisory service, DVDs “street food”- bagel bar, soup, waffles, Joe’s coffee, chips, hot dogs, mac and cheese, baked potatoes, fruit kebabs and Sunday brunch.
Old favourites: vintage clothing, gourmet groceries, homeware, wrapping paper, Judaica, tombola, books, handicrafts, home-made cakes, accompanied by our ever popular delicious traditional lunchtime favourites.
Saturday 12 December:
- 5.00pm: Havdalah, Chanukiah lighting and stalls open
- 5.30-7.30pm: Careers advice sessions
- 8.00pm: Jazz concert with fish & chips (booking required)
Sunday 13 December:
- 9.30am: Stalls open and brunch, spa therapies, all day food and entertainment
- 3.30pm: Tea with Youth Choir and Chanukiah llighting