November 19 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
On Mitzvah Day, we give our time, not our money, to make a difference to the community around us.
On Mitzvah Day, you can be part of an international, cross-communal effort to make the world a better place.
- Are you a parent of a child in the Cheder? Join them making treats for the older members of our community – Sunday morning
- Can you sing? Join the Community Choir and sing golden oldies at a local care home in Camden – Sunday afternoon
- Can you pour tea? Schmooze and pour tea at a care home – Sunday afternoon
- Do you have unused small bottles of toiletries ‘borrowed’ from a hotel or an airline? Bring them in the Belsize Square Synagogue on or before 19th November and we will ensure are packaged and given to a homeless shelter where they are very in need – Sunday 9.30-11.30am
- Can you chat? Engage with senior members of our community at Belsize Square Synagogue where they will be treated to a concert by our talented young musicians – Sunday morning
- Do you have young children or grandchildren (under 6 years old)? Take them to meet and greet the residents of a care home – Sunday morning
- Do you have enough to eat? Bring in tinned or other packaged goods to give to Camden Food Bank – anytime
- Can you drive? Help deliver a care package to frail members of our community or deliver clothes to the Separated Child Foundation – after 12.30pm on Sunday
- Do you have any teenage boys clothes? The Separated Child Foundation desperately needs clothes for refugees – Sunday morning.