Dates and Service Times:
- 1st evening – Sunday 29 September, 6.45pm
- 1st day – Monday 30 September, 9.30am
- 2nd evening – Monday 30 September, 6.45pm
- 2nd day – Tuesday 1 October, 9.30am
- Youth (6+) & Children’s (under 6) Services – both days, 11am
- Kol Nidrei – Tuesday 8 October, 7.00pm
- Yom Kippur – Wednesday 9 October, 10.00am
- Youth (6+) & Children’s (under 6) Services – Wednesday 9 October, 11.30am
NEW – Do you have to leave early on Yom Kippur to feed your children? We have the solution for you!
This year a dedicated team of volunteers will be preparing lunch packs for children to eat following the Youth Services on Yom Kippur.
Packs will include: Sandwich (cream cheese or strawberry jam), crisps, cake, apple, carton of juice. The cost to order a lunch pack is only £5 and can be booked by clicking here.
Click here to book tickets or contact the synagogue office.
Click here to download our High Holiday information booklet.